Administration Building Room 305
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701
About this Department
As part of the Office
of Financial Affairs, Research Accounting’s mission is to maintain and constantly
enhance an effective management system to monitor financial compliance required
by federal, state, and local governments, businesses, and foundations for all
sponsored projects awarded to University of Arkansas.
The primary responsibilities of Research Accounting are:
- Set up new grant cost centers and cost share.
- Invoice sponsors of grant awards.
- Prepare financial reports required by the sponsors.
- Maintain effort certification system.
- Provide guidance on allowability of costs on sponsored projects.
- Establish and monitor service center recharge rates.
- Negotiate Facilities and Administrative (F&A) costs with Dept. of Health and Human Services.
- Calculate and distribute F&A costs monthly to sponsored projects.
Information and Resources
Fayetteville Policies and Procedures