Foundation Compliance Officer
The Foundation Compliance Officer monitors and facilitates the flow
between the UA Development/Gift Services and the UA Foundation. From the
start of a gift with the new project id request, to the request to close
a project, Foundation Compliance reviews expenditures, balances and
transfers for appropriateness of the transaction. Electronic review in
BASIS is done by Foundation Compliance prior to review by desk WALTON to
check for appropriateness of expenditure and presence of documentation.
Appropriateness of all transactions includes donor intent, UA rules and
guidelines, UA Foundation rules and guidelines, and cash availability.
The Foundation Compliance Officer also monitors cash balances in
Foundation spending accounts, and notifies departments of large dollar
deficits. S/he also works with departments to ensure they have no UA
Foundation projects with a negative balance.
While acting as a liaison and intermediary between the University and
the Foundation, the Foundation Compliance Officer explains rules and
regulations to help balance wants and desires while reviewing paperwork
and electronic transactions.
University of Arkansas Foundation Forms - Click Here
- Delegation Form (UA Foundation Form)
- Intra-foundation Transfer Request (UA Foundation Form)
- New Project ID Request (UA Foundation Form)
- Payment Authorization Form or PA (UA Foundation Form)
- Payment Authorization Project ID Correction Request (UA Foundation Form)
- Project Update or Close Request (UA Foundation Form)
- Signatory Change Request (UA Foundation Form)